TorLife Interior Anti-Graffiti Coloured Gloss Finish is a high performance water-based, two pack anti-graffiti coating for use as the finish coat of the TorLife Interior Anti-Graffiti System. It provides a long life, easily cleaned permanent anti-graffiti finish for interior surfaces in public access areas with an extended redecoration cycle. It also provides a Class "O" fire rating when applied to a non-combustible substrate.
The TorLife Interior Anti-Graffiti System provides an important first life of defence against the spread of fire and is normally applied to stripped or newly plastered walls and ceilings to give long term and durable protection. It's outstanding colour retention properties ensure a non-yellowing finish, and its very quick drying, water-borne formulation ensures rapid project completion with minimal disruption.
- Two-component, chemically curing permanent (non-sacrificial) anti-graffiti gloss finish.
- Class "O" Fire Rating on non-combustible substrates.
- Exceptional resistance to abrasion, chemicals and mould growth ensures a durable, long life system well in excess of conventional paints.
- Water-based, non-tainting and environmentally friendly.
- Easily cleaned.
- Wide colour choice, and outstanding colour fastness.
TorLife Interior Anti-Graffiti Coloured Gloss Finish must only be applied to surfaces which have been primed with WSE Primer/Adhesion promoter (see link on right-hand side of page).
Supplied as a base and activator in correct proportions to make 5 litres. Available in Brilliant White and a wide range of colours. Theoretical coverage up to 10 square meters per litre per coat. Practical coverage typically 8 square meters per litre per coat. Touch dry in 2 hours, hard dry in 8 hours at 20°C.