Our new Trend Non-woven lining paper offers real benefits for both decorators and end users when compared with traditional pulp lining papers.
- Tough & strong - Much stronger than traditional pulp lining paper!
- Similar finish to traditional pulp lining paper.
- No shrinkage or stretching - Perfect butt seams, and no soaking required.
- Fast application - less than half the time of traditional pulp papers.
- Fast surface restoration - no filling and smoothing.
- Good stability and crack-resistance - great for renovation and covering cracks
- Quickly and easily painted.
- Dry strippable, and easily repaired.
- Free of glass fibre and PVC.
Manufactured by Erfurt, the largest and most experienced non-woven wallcoving producer in Europe. Trend Non-woven lining paper has an excellent pedigree and has been sold throughout the continent for many years.
Trend lining paper is much stronger than traditional pulp lining paper making it a good choice for the restoration of walls and ceilings which are cracked, and as a decorative base on prepared poorly finished walls and ceilings when painting or papering. Its thickness is roughly comparable with our traditional 1200 grade 100% virgin pulp lining paper.
Trend lining paper is much, much easier to work with, and apply, than traditional pulp lining paper. Trend is applied to the wall or ceiling edge-to-edge without any soaking or softening time, a 'paste the wall' technique is particularly recommended, pressing down the paper with a rubber roller or paperhanging brush to expel any air bubbles and cutting off excess paper with a knife. Trend should then be painted as required. The final result provides a tough, attractive, even finish without any risk of shrinkage at the seams. Trend lining paper provides a similar finish to our traditional pulp lining paper. In comparison with 'Vario Plus', our other non-woven lining paper, Trend lining paper is a lighter grade non-woven, not as strong, and does not provide Vario Plus's super smooth clean plaster like finish.
To hang Trend lining paper use our excellent higher strength ready mixed wallcovering adhesive for easier trouble free application! Trend is available in larger rolls for faster application. It is supplied in single rolls, and cartons which contain 6 rolls. Each roll is 75cm wide x 20 meters long (Covers approx 15 square meters per roll, 90 square meters per carton).
|carton of 6||£135.49
*all prices include VAT