Fossa Zipper Door - Dust and Spray Zip Door Barrier. Confine dust and over-spray to where you are working. Ideal for decorators and builders sealing off areas undergoing construction or spray painting.
Heavy duty dustproof and waterproof polythene zipped doorway. Fits all standard sized door openings up to 1.25m wide x 2.1m high.
Zip door provides ease of access from room-to-room whilst projects are underway. Effective dust barrier to reduce dust transfer from room to room. Simply attach around a door opening with masking tape (not provided) and unzip/zip when entering/leaving the room. Zip length approx 2.1 meters. You can buy spare zippers from the links on the right hand side of the page.
1) Securely attach the plastic sheet to the wall or architrave surrounding the doorway with masking tape (not provided). Make sure you attatch the sheet to the opposite side of the doorway from which the door is hung. Otherwise you may be unable to open/close any door which is present.
2) Using the self adhesive backing, firmly attach the zip vertically onto the plastic sheet in the center of the doorway. It can help to have somebody on each side of the doorway at this stage, so that you can both run your hands down each side of the sheet at the same time to ensure the zipper is firmly attached.
3) With the zip fully shut (as supplied), the zip slider should be at the bottom of the door opening floor, and the end stop should be at the top.
4) Whilst opening the zip, carefully run a knife up the centre of the sheet, taking care not to damage the zip in the process.
5) Pull the zip back down to the bottom to seal the room off. The double sided zip can now be used from both sides of the doorway.
Fossa Zipper Door is available in a single kit, and packs of 10 kits to save you even more.
As low as£6.19
Use this product with:
Orders over £45.00 delivered FREE
All prices include VAT
Free Colour Cards